Sunday, August 10, 2008

[ Black Hat Vegas 2008 Recap ]

First of all, I want to say thank you to all the people who came out and supported Nate, John and I for our talk.


We had a great turnout despite the fact that we were talking in the same time slot as such notable speakers (Dowd, Sotirov, Rutkowska, MSRC, Grossman). The audience was great (including the huge EY contingent that showed up) and we got some wonderful feedback after. We also did a podcast with Rich Mogull of Securosis right after the talk which you can find here.

On top of all this, Nate, Billy Rios and I won the Pwnie Award for Best Client Side Attack (which should have gone to Mark Dowd btw). This year's Black Hat Vegas (only my second) was a great time. I got to meet some great people and hang in some swanky places.

Special thanks to the entire Black Hat crew for having us come out and give our talk.

Now it's time to get back to the research ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home