Monday, May 12, 2008

[ We're In @ Black Hat Vegas ]

Holy crap! I can't believe we actually got in!


The first computer security conference I ever attended was Black Hat Vegas last year and now I'm going to be speaking there with Nate McFeters, Billy Rios and John Heasman. Crazy. I've spoken now at Black Hat Japan, Federal and Europe, but Vegas is The Big Show. Thanks to everybody who voted for us.

Our talk is entitled "The Internet Is Broken: Beyond document.cookie - Extreme Client Side Exploitation". We're going to show some pretty sick stuff there and it's going to be a two-session deal. Prepare yourself for a brain-meltingly awesome talk.



See you in Vegas!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger Nate McFeters said...

I'm stoked... power lineup there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home